Moroccan Spice Palette
Credit to: Saniksha Adnani

Moroccan Spice Palette by Fenty Beauty
Fenty Beauty Hack 2020

What I admire about this palette is that it has been given beautiful neutrals, sparkly gold and vivid bold colours. That means I can create a range of different looks, from subtle to crazy dramatic, with only one palette. It sure goes in my travel bag!

I've never encountered a faultless eye-shadow. I don't know how, but there's no fault with these eyeshadows. Only the luminous ones remain in one location. The 16 shades are heavily pigmented in the palette.  This palette has everything from matte to satin to pearl, to metallic finishes to shimmer. 

Check out my video from Youtube and IGtv to see what I said just now.



Saniksha Adnani

Axact

Peter Ekene

Senior Evening Writer Peter Ekene, based in Abu Dhabi, covers breaking celebrity news developments that happen overnight. Peter works to ensure that the team is delivering news to the Kaffyonline readership 24/7.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: