perfect way to clean your holy grail tool

Hi everybody! Post / video of today is the perfect way to clean your holy grail tool-your sponge makeup (beauty blender)!! Ninety percent of my students don't wash their beauty blender (or only one day before our makeup class) because either they don't know how to clean it or it takes to clean it for ever. 

In this post I'll show you how to clean your filthy beauty blender the simplest and cheapest way. Please remember to clean your beauty blender after every use, before I show you how I do it. Should not use filthy makeup mixers when using liquid items. Dirty beauty blender can wreck your face. Then we'll end up blaming your acne for makeup:(Continue watching to find out how I clean up my disgusting beauty blender.



Source: Saniksha Adnani
Axact

Peter Ekene

Senior Evening Writer Peter Ekene, based in Abu Dhabi, covers breaking celebrity news developments that happen overnight. Peter works to ensure that the team is delivering news to the Kaffyonline readership 24/7.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: