Essentials Of The Forest

Forest Essentials: Was My Grandma Right All This Time? Was It Worth The Effort?

My mother's growing up would chase me to put a multani mitti mask (the clay mask of the entire earth) or soak on an icy mixture of gram flour and yogurt.  I'd moan and complain, and certainly be a brat about it! I don't use many natural remedies for the faster 20 years, but I wonder is it just as successful as my current routine?

I believe the bases of any good make up are great skin so I tried and checked Forest Essentials after a lot of whispers from my mates.  Why Necessities to the Forest?   This brand in India has become a new rage, and I was just thinking of trying it out! Plus it's ayurvedic after all, so how bad can it be? (If it does no good, it shouldn't do any harm)

Makeup tools

Forest Essentials History;

Forest Essential calls itself Ayurveda Luxury. Ayurveda is an ancient Indian health and science philosophy from 3000 years ago. That means it's all organic, herbal and very homegrown.

The Forest Essential is "whistle' expensive. Yet, the moment you step through the store's doors, you experience a sense of comfort and community. I was certainly bowled over by the sights, smells and delicious packing.  I got my product from their Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel branch (actually known as Upper Worli, really?!).  THANK GOD I did my homework before going to the store as the sales lady had little details. It was cool to send me a couple of freebies however, so I tried them! I reviewed six of their products and rated them out of 10 so without further ado.

Soundarya Radiance Cream

1. Soundarya Radiance Cream with 24K Gold and SPF 25 - 6/10

The first product I was considering purchasing was a humidifier. I do not tell you my whole age, but continue with 25-28 years old anti-aging creams. 

Texture -  Since trying it out I think it was a little sticky but I still like it because I only have to use a pea drop. Soundarya says I can only use a pea-drop. 

SPF - It says that SPF 25 is appropriate for India, but not Dubai-Sites for us. I thought it needed refreshment within an hour, so I chose to wear my sunblock Obagi with SPF 50.

All that glimmers...- Well I am from Dubai after all so I was intrigued by the lovely addition of 24K gold. Forest Essentials claims that: 

"gold is a metal that easily absorbs into the skin, protecting it from the sun and environmental damage, improving its elasticity and working as an extremely powerful age-defying agent" 

Frankly - maybe it does have those super powers - but I couldn't find it unfortunately. 
Axact

Peter Ekene

Senior Evening Writer Peter Ekene, based in Abu Dhabi, covers breaking celebrity news developments that happen overnight. Peter works to ensure that the team is delivering news to the Kaffyonline readership 24/7.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: